Cape Fear Charter Company
- Techniques used
- Live bait-shrimp, mullet, pogies ect.
- Artificial lures- Top water, grubs, imitation, spoons etc. used for shallow water sight fishing.
- All skill levels and ages are welcome and encouraged to participate
- Full Day (8 hours) : $500.00
- 3/4 Day (6 hours): $400.00
- Half day (4 hours) : $300.00
- Prices Includes
- •NC saltwater fishing license
- •Use of quality rod/reels
- •Related tackle
Cape Fear Charter Company is a year-round light tackle fishing charter service, providing inshore charters for Oak Island, Southport and Bald Head Island, NC
Mason is an Oak Island native. Having grown up fishing the surrounding waters, he has developed an understanding of the area and where to be on a given tide to find fish. He has over 15 years of experience fishing the waters surrounding Oak Island, NC., holds a 100 ton US Coast Guard Captains license and is fully insured. When not fishing on charters, you'll find Mason, fishing.
Call or visit online to set up your personal charter today!